Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's not a card

Decide to do some thing different this weekend. Here it is --CANVAS . It was alot of fun.



I used BoBunny's Mama-razzi paper line and embellishments. Including the brads, chipboard, gems ,Rubons. The film strip is from Tom Holtz's new die from Sizzix. The ink are Distress Inks ( fire brick, fade blue jeans, vintage) and Also used Chestnut Roan chalk ink. I cut two film strips used one for the pictures and the other was used as a mask



the word time came from Tatter Angels--bingo card (Family). The film stripe I inked with chestnut roan and the with White brilliance ink. The little squares are small canvas that I adhere to the large canvas with glossy accent. The little black dots is Black Stickles.



1 comment:

Belnap Lane said...

I love it. I just love seeing your work....thanks for calling and telling me to check it out.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin