Monday, March 1, 2010

Busy Weekend

Beside working all weekend , my sister came in town for Saturday. My younger sister flew in all the way from Oregon to Chicago for the day, My other sister only lives hour away , but when you have kids that to seem like a million miles away. They came in to go dress show for my oldest daughter wedding dress. My sisters are treating my daughter to here dress. And Yes she found her dress. It is beautiful !!!!!!!!


Ok, know on to my card for SFYTT



PAPER- Imaginisce (Scooters vacation, Lucy bird) Martha Stewart's Iron gate border punch, Sizzix's daisy , Spellbinder's oval nestablities. The Ribbon is American Crafts, I edged the flower with chestnut roan ink and Brilliance's white ink. The Iron gate and the ovals are also edge in the white.


Copic markers



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin