Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boo to You


This card is for this weeks challenge at Sassy Cheryl's. I used her digital image Witch and Frog stamp. This week challenge was to use orange, green, black and glitter. The paper i used is My Minds Eyes -Boo to you, The black glitter paper is from Best Creation Inc. and the solid colors are from Bazzill ( bling Petty cash, flirty, and Raven). The cauldron is Quickutz Bubbles and bats are from Cloud Nine and the Spider is from Favorite Findings. I used Stickles to go over the spider web to give is some dimension. I color my stamp image in Copic markers.

10 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Ann Marie....this is lovely....She's cute even if she is GREEN!!!. :)
Thanks so much for playing along in Sassy Cheryl's 3rd challenge.

JACKIE M said...

Great card and image, glad you joined in the CS challenge, Jackie =0)

Jane said...

OOH! SCAREY!! I love this image...inspired...your card is so beautiful & I love the bats!!

Ann English said...

So cute-this is the image I thought of first when I heard the challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls!

Alina said...

Gorgeous card, Ann Marie, I like everything about it! Thank you for joining us!
Hugs, Alina

Tracy said...

WOW, fantastic card, she is sooo cute!
Thanks for joining us this week at SC, hope to see you next week
Hugs
Tracy

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. You chose the perfect image for these colors.. Great job.. Thanks for joining Sassy Cheryl's this week.

Linda said...

This is awesome!!!! I love looking at your creations. You are so talented!

Heather Huggins said...

Adorable.. Love the green face..

The Wired Angel said...

Adorable card for the challenge. I love this image. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin