Sunday, December 27, 2009

Forever friends stamps

These stamps are exclusive set of stamps from The Glitter Pot they are located in the UK.

I used Doodle bug and Bazzil paper on this candle holder. I ripped the edges and inked them in chestnut roan ink. the star is one of a button packs that Doodle bug had out last year. the snowflake are Ek punches with a basic gray pearl in the middle . To tone down the color of the button and pearl I inked them both with Chestnut ink. the ribbon in from Bazzil .I finished off with liquid appliqued
This is another one of the forever friend stamps from my new stamps I used the same paper and embellishments as in the candle holder. I add one on Martha Stewart's edger, the Christmas tree .Both of the bears where colored with copic markers and white gel pen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin