Tuesday, December 2, 2014

start of Christmas

 

Fun play in my craft room today. First tags is using Tim Holtz;s Festive Gent  die cut and Deco Christmas stamp set. Cut my tag out with my silhouette 3 times and layer all them to make a stiffer tag. Then inked the tag with Fade Jean and Vintage Photo distress inks. Next I stamped the festive gent stamp from the set in Stamp-it up ink Sahara Sand. and the Christmas Greetings in Memento ink. My snowflake is cut from silhouette embossed with a snowflake folder, then edged in faded jeans. Then I sprinkled the tag with super thick white embossing power and heated it from the bottom size.The Festive gent I cut out 3 of them. 2 are layered on top of each other. The 3rd one I cut the legs off and the arm that is holding the wreath. the i cut parts in red and some in green. to create the gentleman.

Tag #2 I did the same cut 3 to make a thicker tag. Inked it with vintage distress ink and the stamp it with Hero Arts Let it Snow. cut 3 of each snowflake and layer them and edged them with ink. Next I topped it with Crystal stickles. The snow globe and scene inside of globe are from Cottage Cutz dies. The 2014 is from the silhouette. the May all your Christmas stamp is from Mama Elephant stamp set.
It's been fun creating today.
Hope you enjoy a great holiday season.

AnnMarie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin