Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Belated Christmas Mousetrap ornament


Whippersnappers has the cutest Santa stamps. I used there good/bad Santa to create this mousetrap ornament for my children. The bingo cards from Simple stories Christmas collection 2012. This piece of paper has I think twelve bingo cards on it each one was the 25th on it . I used stickles to create the dots around the 25th. The question marks are cut using my silhouette and attached to wire. I attached them to the mousetrap under the Santa. I stamped Santa three time and colored using my Coptic markers and a white Uniball pen to highlight with. Santa hands ,mustache and pant are popped up one layer.then I popped up the nose and shoes one more layer. I also used my silhouette to cut out my child's name

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin