Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Darcie shadow box frames

In November I went with friend to the Madison, Wis. Stamping and scrapbook convention,there I found these great frames by Darcies. They where so much fun to make . The first one I used Bobunny winter line from this year . The snowflake is from my favorite Martha punch from this pass winter release. Branches are from Prima Flower ( I have been watching a few of there online classes.) On the acrylic I stamp snowflakes with white stazon ink and put a gem in the middle each one. the snowflakes are very subtle so you will be able to see the picture when i have one to put in it.

the next one is the pumpkin frame this was one of my most favorite one they had. I used Teresa Collin's giving thanks collection. Chip board leaves comes with the frame. The pumpkin's I die cut from my Quickutz pumpkins die. Used Olive and chestnut roan inks to edge the frame, pumpkin's, and leaves. I used pop dot the raise areas of my pumpkins and the 2010 was chipboard ( not sure where from) 2010 I ink with olive, chestnut and burnt yellow ink . The little leaves are Fiskar's punch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin