Thursday, July 16, 2009

Madison's birthday card


Madison is my sister little girl she turn 7 today, we are going to Rockford to visit her and making our annual trip to the American girl doll sale in Wis. The sale is something we have been going to for 15+ years.
Now for the card I used the Archiver's exclusive We R Memory keepers paper, and and old stamp I bought from Stampin up. The Circus Clown and colored in with Copic markers and used liquid applique on the button and red liquid appliqued on the hair.

2 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

I LIVE in Rockford! Now you really must get in touch thru my blog! : )

You're so lucky to be sooooo close to Archivers! Read some of my archive from last week to see what I did there....

Vicky said...

I love both your new cards! Your creativity blows my mind and inspires me!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin